Bryn Baffer is an Associate Attorney at McCabe Russell, PA. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with an undergraduate degree in English and earned her law degree with a family law concentration from the Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law.
While in law school, Bryn interned at the Superior Court of the District of Columbia, Maryland Legal Aid, and the District of Columbia Public School system. She also worked as a student-attorney in the Families and the Law Clinic, where she was awarded the Outstanding Contribution to Columbus Legal Services Award.
Prior to joining McCabe Russell, Bryn was a law clerk for Judge Cynthia Callahan at the Circuit Court for Montgomery County.
On the weekends, Bryn enjoys going to comedy shows, watching Netflix, and cuddling with her yellow lab.
- JD, cum laude, Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, 2020
- Associate Editor of the Journal of Law and Technology, 2019-2020
- BA, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2017
- Maryland, 2020
- District of Columbia, 2021
- Closed Adoption: An Illusory Promise to Birth Parents and the Changing Landscape of Sealed Adoption Records, 28 Cath. U. J. L. & Tech 147 (2020).
Prior Work Experience
- Judicial Law Clerk, Judge Cynthia Callahan, Circuit Court for Montgomery County