Hilary R. Tebeleff, Esq.
Hilary R. Tebeleff is a Partner at McCabe Russell, PA. Hilary’s practice focuses on the areas of family law and domestic violence. Hilary earned her undergraduate degree in Government and Politics from University of Maryland, College Park and her law degree from University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law. In law school, Hilary served as Student Bar Association Class President, Managing Editor of the Journal of Race, Religion, Gender & Class and on the Alternative Dispute Resolution Team. Hilary volunteered much of her time to public service, particularly in domestic violence and disability matters. As a student-attorney in the Gender Violence Clinic, Hilary represented clients in domestic violence and custody matters. Hilary was recognized for her service upon graduation and was awarded with Maryland School of Law’s Public Service Award and Litigation and Advocacy Award.
Prior to her work at McCabe Russell, PA, Hilary served as a judicial law clerk to The Honorable Cynthia H. Jones on the Circuit Court for Baltimore City. Additionally, Hilary worked as a staff attorney in the House of Ruth Maryland Domestic Violence Legal Clinic. Hilary has successfully litigated hundreds of high conflict and complex domestic violence cases in multiple jurisdictions in Maryland.
When not in the office, Hilary enjoys working out, karaoke, trying new recipes, cheering on the Terps or Washington D.C. sports teams, and spending time with family and friends.
- JD, cum laude, University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, 2016
- Managing Editor of the Journal of Race, Religion, Gender and Class, 2015-2016
- BA, cum laude, University of Maryland, College Park, 2011
- Maryland, 2016
- District of Columbia, 2019
- American Bar Association, 2016-Present
- Maryland State Bar Association, Family Law & Juvenile Section, 2016- Present
- Montgomery County Bar Association, 2016-Present
- Montgomery County Maryland American Inns of Court, 2018-2019
Prior Work Experience
- Judicial Law Clerk, The Honorable Cynthia H. Jones, Circuit Court for Baltimore City
- Staff Attorney, House of Ruth Maryland Domestic Violence Legal Clinic
- Pro Bono Service Award, Bar Association for Montgomery County, Maryland, 2019
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2021-2022