Position: Associate Attorney
Location: Columbia, MD
McCabe Russell, PA, continues to grow and is excited to have the need for an Associate Attorney with at least 2 years of Family Law experience. The ideal candidate will have Family Law experience that includes litigation, excellent academic credentials, and superior verbal and written communication skills.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Admitted to the Maryland State Bar
- Thorough knowledge of Maryland Family Law legal principles and practices, research techniques and in-depth knowledge of state laws and regulations
- 2 or more years of experience in a position that required client contact and litigation
- Technical knowledge of and ability to use MS Office Suite, file sharing software, legal research software and case management software
- Acute analytical and critical thinking skills
- Capable of clearly expressing written and oral ideas with proper grammar, formatting and decorum
- Ability to manage changing deadlines, client demands and multiple cases
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective time management, planning and organization skills to accomplish tasks in a timely manner
- Assist with facilitating a positive environment with a focus on teamwork, open-mindedness, emotional intelligence and willingness to learn from others and share ideas
McCabe Russell offers a competitive benefits package including employer provided medical, dental and vision insurance, employer matching 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off, as well as the opportunity for performance bonuses and advancement.
To be considered for this position, please submit your résumé, a cover letter with salary expectations and a writing sample.
All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.