Madison H. Kyger
Madison H. Kyger is an Associate Attorney at McCabe Russell, PA.
Madison earned her law degree from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 2018 with a concentration in Family Law. In law school, Madison served as the Managing Editor of the Journal of International Law and the Vice President of the Family Law Association. She held other positions as the Project Coordinator of the District Court Reentry Project in Baltimore City and as a Student Attorney for the Bronfein Family Law Clinic.
Prior to joining the McCabe Russell team in 2019, Madison served as the law clerk to the Honorable Laura S. Ripken at the Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County.
When not in the office, Madison enjoys spending her time outdoors, playing on recreational sports leagues and cheering on the Ravens.
- JD, University of Baltimore, Family Law Concentration, 2018
- Managing Editor of the Journal of International Law, 2017-2018.
- BA, University of Maryland College Park, Criminal Justice, 2014
- Maryland, 2018
- District of Columbia, 2020
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association, Family & Juvenile Law Section
- Maryland State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Art with a Heart, Leadership Committee
- Center for Children, Family and the Courts, Truancy Program
- A Global Analysis: Legal Recognition and Equal Treatment of Transgender Citizens, 5 Balt. Int’l. L. 118 (2017).
- Inmates, Incarcerated and In Love: Predicting How the United States Would Respond to Marriages between Inmates by Evaluating Case Law and The United Kingdom’s Decision, 5 Balt. Int’l. L. 268 (2018).
Prior Work Experience
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Laura S. Ripken, Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County, 2018-2019