Victoria Kadous is an Associate Attorney at McCabe Russell, P.A. She graduated from Texas State University with an undergraduate degree in International Relations and earned her law degree from American University, Washington College of Law.
While in law school, she interned for the Honorable Anita Josey-Herring in the Superior Court for the District of Columbia, the Department of Justice, and the Montgomery County State’s Attorney’s Office Special Victim’s Division. She spent her last year of law school working as a Student Attorney at the Women and the Law Clinic, handling family and immigration matters in Washington, D.C.
Prior to joining McCabe Russell, Victoria was a law clerk to the Honorable Cheryl A. McCally in the Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland.
When not in the office, Victoria enjoys playing with her black lab, finding new hiking spots around the DMV, and trying out new recipes.
- JD, cum laude, American University Washington College of Law, 2020
- Staff, American University Law Review, 2018-2020
- BAIS, magna cum laude, Texas State University, International Relations, 2016
- Maryland, 2020
- Montgomery County Bar Association, 2021
- Montgomery County Inns of Court, 2021
Prior Work Experience
- Judicial Law Clerk, Honorable Cheryl A. McCally, Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland