Maida L. Hughes
Maida L. Hughes is an Associate Attorney at McCabe Russell, PA. Maida earned a BA in Art Studio and a M.Ed. in Art Education from the University of Maryland, College Park. In 2019, Maida earned her law degree from the University of Baltimore School of Law. During law school, Maida served as Secretary for the Family Law Association, and as a research assistant.
Prior to joining the McCabe Russell team in 2020, Maida served as the judicial law clerk to the Honorable James A. Bonifant at the Circuit Court for Montgomery County, and worked as a family law paralegal for several years. Maida was previously an art teacher in Montgomery County Public Schools.
When not in the office, Maida enjoys running, baking, and spending time with her husband and fluffy pup.
- JD, University of Baltimore School of Law, 2019
- Family Law Association Secretary, 2017-2018
- Ed., University of Maryland College Park, 2012
- BA, University of Maryland College Park, 2011
- Maryland, 2020
- Maryland State Bar Association, 2020
- Montgomery County Bar Association, 2020
- Montgomery County Maryland American Inns of Court, 2020
Prior Work Experience
- Judicial Law Clerk, The Honorable James A. Bonifant, Circuit Court for Montgomery County