Location: Fulton, MD 20759
McCabe Russell, PA, continues to grow, and is excited to have the need for another Paralegal to join our team. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and organization skills.
- Multi-task and prioritize assignments, and be pro-active in managing their caseload
- Assist with the management of active litigation cases
- Maintain a working knowledge of assigned case load
- Ensure files and documents are accurately managed and organized
- Adjust to and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Calendar, track and manage court and client deadlines
- Schedule and prepare attorneys for client-related meetings, depositions, and hearings
- Handle discovery drafting and production
- Assist with trial preparation
- Act as a liaison between attorneys, courts and clients
- File with courts using MDEC/E-Filing
- Possesses excellent attention to detail and follows up and follows through on deliverables
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize across a range of matters to meet timelines in a fast-paced organization
- Owns professional development by actively seeking out feedback and learning new skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop collaborative relationships
- Eager to take ownership over work product and able to advance work independently, but also to use good judgment and escalate issues when needed
- Willing to “roll up your sleeves” and do what it takes to accomplish team objectives
- High degree of professionalism and intellectual curiosity
- Prior experience in family law preferred
- Experience with case management software is a plus.
Our firm offers a competitive salary, opportunities for bonuses, paid time off, paid holidays, employer paid health insurance (including health, dental and vision), 401(k) with matching, and room for growth within the firm.
Please send a cover letter, your resume, and salary requirements to Cathy Rhine at email@example.com. All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.