Position: Paralegal-Family Law
Location: Fulton, MD 20759
At McCabe Russell we work with clients in family law and divorce matters. We have built our reputation as skilled negotiators and litigators by offering counsel designed to eliminate any uncertainty our clients may have. We are experienced family law and divorce attorneys serving families in Howard, Montgomery, and the surrounding counties. We assess our clients’ levels of preparedness and their goals, help them prioritize their needs, and offer them a path towards the best possible outcome. Our growing firm is seeking an experienced family law paralegal.
We believe in a work/life balance for all our staff. We have a collegial, team-oriented environment in beautiful offices in a convenient location. We consider our team a family and have happy hours, celebrate personal milestones and lunch and learns. Our team huddles every morning, and we practice work rebalancing when needed. We have worked hard to establish processes and procedures to ensure smooth running of the firm.
We value our staff and offer the following*:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Growth potential
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (employee premiums)
- Life insurance
- Short term and long-term disability
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off/vacation
- Sick leave and personal leave
- Beautiful office, convenient location, free parking
*May be subject to a waiting period and may be changed without notice.
A successful candidate will be able to:
- Actively manage negotiation and litigation cases;
- Maintain a working knowledge of assigned cases;
- Manage files and documents;
- Quickly adjust to a fast-paced work environment;
- Multi-task and prioritize assignments, and be pro-active in managing their caseload;
- Manage court and client deadlines;
- Schedule and prepare attorneys for client-related meetings, depositions, and hearings;
- Handle discovery drafting and production;
- Assist with trial preparation; and
- Act as a liaison between attorneys, courts and clients
- Have experience with MDEC/E-Filing.
Experience with case management software is a plus.
All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. Please submit a resume, a cover letter and salary expectations to Kierra Wiggins, email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time