Jennifer O. Bradbury
Jennifer O. Bradbury is a Partner at McCabe Russell, PA. Jennifer earned her undergraduate degree from Messiah College, where she graduated magna cum laude, and her law degree from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, where she graduated cum laude. Before coming to McCabe Russell, Jennifer served as a law clerk to the Honorable Richard S. Bernhardt in the Circuit Court for Howard County, and practiced family law exclusively for over six years at a prominent family law firm in Howard County.
Jennifer regularly negotiates complex separation and property settlement agreements for clients, working with clients to ensure they understand their rights during a very tumultuous and, oftentimes, emotionally trying time in their lives.
When not in the office, Jennifer enjoys spending time outdoors with her husband of 12 years and her three little children.
- JD, cum laude, University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, 2011
- Member of the Journal of Race, Religion, Gender & Class
- BA, magna cum laude, Messiah College, History and Political Science, 2007
- Maryland, 2011
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2018-2022
- Advisory Board Member, Leveling the Playing Field
Prior Work Experience
- Associate, Howard County Family Law Firm, 2012-2018
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Richard S. Bernhardt, Circuit Court for Howard County, 2011-2012