Patricia Bitar has been with McCabe Russell since 2016. She has been an integral part of the growth and success of the firm. As the Office Manager, she has responsibility for Accounts Payable, Billing, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Office Operations. Patricia holds a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering from the Chihuahua Institute of Technology. Prior to coming to the USA, she worked in various companies in the manufacturing field. The experience she gained running production environments gives her the necessary tools to keep administrative controls in place, maintained correctly, and updated in a timely fashion.
Patricia is a highly ethical person who enjoys interacting with clients, and she strives to provide the best customer service. Additionally, she is fluent in Spanish and is always happy to assist clients who feel more comfortable having conversations in Spanish.
When not in the office, Patricia enjoys traveling and spending time with her husband of 26 years and her two daughters.
- JD, cum laude, University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, 2016
- Managing Editor of the Journal of Race, Religion, Gender and Class, 2015-2016
- BA, cum laude, University of Maryland, College Park, 2011
- Maryland, 2016
- District of Columbia, 2019
- American Bar Association, 2016-Present
- Maryland State Bar Association, Family Law & Juvenile Section, 2016- Present
- Montgomery County Bar Association, 2016-Present
- Montgomery County Maryland American Inns of Court, 2018-2019
Prior Work Experience
- Judicial Law Clerk, The Honorable Cynthia H. Jones, Circuit Court for Baltimore City
- Staff Attorney, House of Ruth Maryland Domestic Violence Legal Clinic
- Pro Bono Service Award, Bar Association for Montgomery County, Maryland, 2019