Kaylesh Ramu, Esq.
Kaylesh Ramu, Esq., is an Associate Attorney at McCabe Russell, PA. Kaylesh earned her undergraduate degree in Political Science with a minor in Legal Policy from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC). After graduating from UMBC, Kaylesh served as a Teach for America Corp Member in New York City. In 2015, Kaylesh pursued her law degree from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law. During law school, Kaylesh served as the Reception Chair for Maryland Law’s Asian Pacific American Law Students Association and was the Co-Symposium Editor for the Journal of Race, Religion, Gender & Class.
Prior to joining McCabe Russell, Kaylesh served as a judicial law clerk to The Honorable Robert K. Taylor, Jr., on the Circuit Court for Baltimore City.
During her free time, Kaylesh enjoys kayaking, painting, cooking, and catching up with friends over brunch!
- JD, The University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, 2018
- William P. Cunningham Award, 2018
- MS, Fordham University, 2015
- BA, University of Maryland Baltimore County, 2013
- Maryland, 2019
Prior Work Experience
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Robert K. Taylor, Jr., Circuit Court for Baltimore City