Dean M. Hunter is an Associate Attorney at McCabe Russell, PA. He double majored in college at Marquette University, earning degrees in Political Science and Classical Languages. After college, he attended Saint Louis University School of Law, where he clerked for Judge Patricia Cohen of the Missouri Court of Appeals, participated in the Community and Economic Development clinic, and served as the Spring managing editor of the Public Law Review.
Before joining McCabe Russell, PA, Dean worked as the Legal Editor at the Maryland State Bar Association for four years.
In his free time, Dean enjoys reading books and graphic novels, running, and walking his large orange tabby cat around the outside of the house.
- JD, Saint Louis University School of Law, magna cum laude, May 2014.
- Spring Managing Editor of the Public Law Review, 2013–2014.
- BA, Marquette University, summa cum laude, Political Science and Classical Languages, May 2011
- Missouri, 2014 (Inactive)
- Maryland, 2017
Prior Work Experience
- Legal Editor, Maryland State Bar Association
- Judicial Law Clerk, The Honorable Patricia Cohen, Missouri Court of Appeals for the Eastern District.