McCabe Russell, P.A. Attorneys Recognized by Maryland Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
McCabe Russell, P.A. is proud to announce that six of our attorneys have been recognized by Maryland Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for their work in 2023.
Super Lawyers is an objective ratings service “of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.” Attorneys cannot nominate themselves for inclusion and cannot purchase a place on the list. All eligible applicants undergo a rigorous, patented evaluation. No more than 5% of all eligible attorneys will be selected for Super Lawyers each year. Rising Stars, which recognizes the work of attorney who are no older than 40 or who have been in practice for fewer than 10 years, is limited to 2.5% of all eligible attorneys.
About our award-winning team at McCabe Russell, P.A.
All six of our attorneys were recognized for their work in Family Law. This year’s honorees include:
- Heather McCabe, Co-Managing Partner. Heather was recognized by Super Lawyers for the third consecutive year. She is a certified Best Interest Attorney, Mediator, and Parenting Coordinator. In 2019, she was named a Top Attorney by Bethesda Magazine. She is rated 10/10 Superb on Avvo.
- Emily Russell, Co-Managing Partner. Emily was recognized by Super Lawyers for the fourth consecutive year; she was previously recognized by Rising Stars (2017-2019). Emily is a certified Collaborative Divorce Practitioner and Best Interest Attorney. She is rated 10/10 Superb on Avvo.
- Jennifer O. Bradbury, Partner. Jennifer was recognized by Rising Stars for the sixth consecutive year. She currently serves as an Advisory Board Member for Leveling the Playing Field.
- Hilary R. Tebeleff, Partner. Hilary was recognized by Rising Stars for the third consecutive year. In 2022, she was ranked a Top Ten Attorney by the National Academy of Family Attorneys (NAFLA).
- Madison H. Kyger, Senior Associate. Madison was recognized by Rising Stars for the second consecutive year. She currently serves on the Leadership Committee for Art with a Heart.
- Travis E. Hise, Associate Attorney. Travis was recognized by Rising Stars for the second consecutive year. Along with Family Law, he also practices Estate & Trust Litigation, and Estate Planning & Probate.
All our attorneys, including the six recognized by Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, are active members of the legal community, including serving in leadership roles in various Bar organizations.
We are all very proud of Heather, Emily, Jennifer, Hilary, Madison and Travis, and we hope you will join us in congratulating them on their latest achievement!
Emily has earned the well-deserved reputation among her colleagues for her willingness to successfully take on some of the most difficult divorce and custody cases throughout the state. Without a doubt, Emily is the trial attorney you want seated on your side of the courtroom.
Find out more about Emily Russell